Technical Project Manager – Automotive Solutions
Serve as a direct point of contact between the engineering and global customer teams to deploy and integrate ISS products into customer environments for automotive solutions. Working with the Vice-President of Engineering and Sales Management, serve as an architect in orchestrating customer solutions from a business and technical perspective; coordinate and facilitate customer meetings on multiple parallel projects; provide technical guidance to customers on security and cryptographic topics; evaluate and analyze client’s systems and services to understand all products, organization and business requirements impacting a best security architecture. Conduct research on market and user case requirements, critical asset identification, vulnerability assessments and threat profile; review current and planned product security, determine IT/process controls, review manufacturing process and controls, and evaluate market/repair. Conduct security audits, collect and organize evidence of security breach; create security action items and drive remediation plans; work with engineering to provide project schedule, conduct internal project meetings; assign action items; and provide project plans and status updates to clients.
- Of the five years of required experience, experience must include working with automotive ECUs and communication protocols including CAN, CAN-FD, UDS, TCP/IP and ethernet.
The following skills and experiences are required with no set period of time as a demonstration of proficiency
- Experience in security technologies including public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with vehicle ECUs using interfaces, JTAG or Serial Interface
- Experience with risk and vulnerability assessments
- Experience in auto cyber specifications: WP 29 and ISO/SAE 21434
- Experience designing key management architecture and key lifecycle
- Experience with cybersecurity and cryptographic solutions
- Demonstrated experience working with Windows OS
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile development tools including JIRA or Confluence
- MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to communicate in written and oral communications in English
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
75% work-from-home benefit with 25% travel to client sites within the United States
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineer, cybersecurity or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in job offered, security engineer or a related occupation
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTEGRITY Security Services
300 Spectrum Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 756-0690 (phone)
(949) 756-0691 (fax)